Last updated: October 20, 2021
If you believe that your protected intellectual property is being hosted non-consensually by a Sabi Capsule customer, you can send a notification of alleged infringement. Please use our Contact Form and include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark allegedly infringed.
2. Identify the protected intellectual property that is being infringed. If there are legal registration, please include them as well. Otherwise, please provide a description of the trademark being infringed.
3. Identify the material you believe is infringing on your protected intellectual property. Please include the domain name (Ex: foss.sabisimple.com) and the date you witness material identified (2). If you have additional information that may make it easier to identify your concern, please elaborate here.
4. Your Full Name, Mailing Address, Telephone Number
5. Please include a statement of good faith that the material is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
6. Please include a statement under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint of behalf of the trademark owner.
Sabi will evaluate your submission and should it be accurate, valid, and complete, Sabi will forward the notice to the customer associated with the alleged infringement.